Whether you're on the go or just looking for a refreshing and healthy treat, you really can't beat this recipe for blueberry, banana and mint smoothies. They're chill and tasty!These smoothies are berry good!They're perfect in a to-go cup as you're headed out the door, they make a good snack after a workout and they even taste great as a healthy dessert. Use mixed frozen berries if you'd like, add a few fresh berries or a touch of honey if you have more of a sweet tooth. The choice is yours! It takes little effort to create this smooth and chill treat!
Check out this recipe for cantaloupe-lemon shakes >>
Gluten can be found in many different foods and products, from ketchup to soy sauce to candy and seasonings. While SheKnows.com tries to ensure these recipes are gluten-free, carefully read the ingredient labels of all food and food products you use for these recipes to ensure they are also gluten free.
Blueberry, banana and mint smoothies
Yields 2, 12-ounce drinks
- 6 ounces frozen blueberries
- 1-1/2 large bananas, cut into large chunks
- 1/2 cup gluten-free plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup gluten-free original coconut milk (not from a can)
- 2 mint leaves, torn
- Add all ingredients into a blender.
- Pulse until well blended and you reach your desired consistency.
- Serve garnished with fresh blueberries.
Blend up some frozen, healthy and tasty treats — these smoothies can't be beat!